Will the launch of the Apple iPad mean the end of the listing presentation folder or flip chart style presentation? Will we see agents showing off their listings via the iPad? Or perhaps they’ll be using it to watch real estate training sessions or live streamed sales meetings? Either way, could it be a game changer? While most real estate professionals use a laptop for the activities listed above, there are numerous advantages to using the iPad for these same activities. Just like a restaurant could use the iPad for taking orders or displaying their menu, real estate agents can use the iPad to demonstrate how professionally they can present a potential sellers home, show comparable sales and create a marketing campaign digitally. In addition, the pricing of the iPad means that Apple has provided an affordable way for real estate agents to make their company appear more high tech while out in the field.
* Use it for digital listing presentations
* Show property photos and videos in high definition
* Visit websites for doing CMA’s and show other related sites
* Create an individual property website demo for a client right before their eyes
* Instant database entry at open houses
* Get directions Show off real estate
* iPhone apps on a larger screen
* Portable client management
* Show details of current listings to buyers on the run
* Check e-mail enquiries and setting appointments
*** And 1 last one..an agent in my training event this week tells me the new supra ekey iPhone adapter works to open homes on the IPad too ! Wow I can say and will continue to say Tablets with mobile operating systems like the IPad and the many new tablets hitting the market before holiday this year will be a game changer for Real Estate. If you would like more info on the tablets that are coming out or the IPad, reach out to me. I’d be happy to share more !
By Paige Tepping RISMEDIA, September 18, 2010–